Parents of deceased Sachin Jaiswar will be in Delhi tomorrow to demand justice for their son, who was a juvenile, a Dalit and from a poor and resourceless family.
A group of Men’s Rights Activists will be protesting outside Home Minister Amit Shah’s residence on July 22 in order to demand justice for Sachin. If you wish to join the peaceful protest, please contact KD Jha on +91 99905 88768 or subsequently meet at Lok Kalyan Marg Metro Station by 5 pm.
Mumbai: Sachin Jaiswar’s case as alleged by his parents:
- Sachin was just 17, when Mumbai Police picked him up on mere suspicion of a mobile theft
- Despite being a juvenile he had been detained illegally for two days and tortured
- After being released he collapsed and was later admitted to Sion hospital
- After struggling for a week with various complications he succumb to his wounds
- This incident took place a year ago in July 2018 and his body still lies at the mortuary, since his parents are not willing to claim their child’s body until they get justice for their son
- They have pleaded to everyone who can deliver justice, be it police officials, politicians, media, judiciary, however, they allege that not even a proper FIR has been filed in this matter till date
Click here for details in the matter as reported by Mumbai Mirror last year
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Leave a Reply