The 6th International Conference on Men’s Issues (ICMI), Sydney, 2020 will be held from November 14-19, 2020. This year the same will be a virtual conference and the audience can watch the talks online on YouTube Channels promoting the Conference.
The first such International Conference on Men’s issues was held at Detroit, USA, in the year 2014. The next four conferences were held at London, Gold Coast (Australia), London and in Chicago. More than 100 speakers across the world will be speaking on a variety of topics on Men’s issues, anti- feminism and Men’s activism etc.
The speakers include Paul Elam, founder of A Voice for Men, Dr.Warren Farrell, famous author, British MP Philip Davies, Mike Buchanan, founder of UK Justice for Men and Boys Party, YouTuber Karen Straughan, Pandurang Katti, co-founder of Save Indian Family Foundation, many professors, men’s activists and anti-feminists from many countries across the world.
ALSO READ –
The complete list of talks and schedule (in PDF) is available in this link in the conference website.
The first talk has started at Indian Standard Time 6:30 AM on November 14. For next 5 days, there will be a talk, an interview or panel discussion for every one hour. So, this virtual conference will run non-stop for almost 120 hours.
You can watch the talks of ICMI, 2020 Sydney at following YouTube Channel Playlists:
Some of the talks of ICMI, 2020, Sydney are:
- The Male Victims Study: Busting the Gendered Myths
- Debunking Feminist Myths About Misogyny and Rape Culture
- Education is Worthless Without Freedom of Speech
- New Strategies and Directions for Ending Feminism
- The Trial of a Father in Feminist Britain
- Men Activism in India – Insights and Experiences
- Men Issues and Media Bias in India
- Feminism in STEM: Hiring, Bullying and Bad Evidence from Professional Scientists
- False Accusations Against our Men: The Women Women Hurt
- Welcome to the Pain – How Ignoring Men’s Issues Kills Societies
- The Psychological Impact of False Accusations of Sexual Abuse
- An Epidemic of Loneliness Among Men – Who Cares?
- Why Lads Need Dads
- Women’s Equality Denied by Supporting Paternity Fraud
ALSO READ –
KTS Tulsi | “Women Have Been Taking Advantage Of Their Privileges By Misusing The Law” | #Purusharth2019
You can watch Video proceedings of previous International Conferences of Men’s Issues below:
- ICMI, 2014, Detroit
- ICMI, 2016, London
- ICMI, 2017, Gold Coast (Australia)
- ICMI, 2018, London
- ICMI, 2019, Chicago
ALSO READ –
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Alternately, you can also donate to us via our UPI ID: voiceformenindia@hdfcbank