Well it’s not just Men who shock us with heinous crimes. Women too have achieved Equality in this zone. A terrifying incident has been reported from Gujarat where three women stuffed chili power into private parts of another woman in Vadaj area of Ahmedabad. The victim alleged that one of the accused includes the wife of her former lover.
- The complainant was in a relationship with the husband of the accused around four years ago
- The victim in her FIR stated that she used to work in the shop of Girish Goswami, the husband of the accused Janu Gowswami
- The two fell in love with each other during her employment in Naranpura area
- The two remained in a relationship for two years before the complainant decided to call it off
- Later she quit the job and started working at another garment store in Vastrapur
- According to the victim, Girish called her two months ago and the two patched up, and got on talking terms. once again
- The victim alleged that the wife of Girish came to know about their patch up and started threatening her
ALSO READ –
The FIR further stated,
On Thursday at 9.45 in the morning, Janu and her other friend Rinka who were on scooty intercepted me when I was on my way to Pragatinagar from my residence in Vadaj. They forced me to sit between them on the vehicle.
The two accused then took the complainant to the house of another woman Thakuri Goswami. The victim added,
I was locked in a room at Thakuri’s home. The woman asked Rinka and Janu to remove my clothes and insert chili powder into my private parts. The three accused also shot a video of the act while I was crying in pain.
The victim also claimed that the accused also threatened to throw acid on her face if she again meets Girish. The 22-year-old victim also alleged that three women also brutally assaulted her.
An FIR has been filed in the case. The police have arrested all the three accused on charges of kidnapping and assault and criminal intimidation.
If the victim was in an illicit relationship with the man, a wife should have tackled the problem legally, just in case if the situation was reverse. There will be many who will justify that the girl deserved the treatment, however, the same ones will cry foul if the husband would have treated his wife’s paramour in the same manner.
ALSO READ –
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.