Love may be blind but being rejected in love can make some people violent beyond what we may think! One such story reported from Punjab will leave you speechless.
- This case pertains to Punjab’s Kapurthala district
- A woman was rejected by a man she wanted to marry
- In order to avenge, the disgruntled woman allegedly killed his two-year-old nephew by putting him into a washing machine
- According to the Kotwali police station incharge Satpal Singh, little boy Adhiraj, was found lying in a motionless state in the washing machine at the house of the woman who lives in the neighbourhood
- The child was rushed to a hospital however, was declared as brought dead
- The accused, Manpreet Kaur, who has been arrested, was in a relationship with the boy’s maternal uncle and was unable to bear the thought of him marrying someone else
- The toddler’s mother had brought him and his four-year-old brother to attend his uncle’s wedding scheduled on Sunday
- Adhiraj, his brother and another girl from neighbourhood went into the woman’s house while they were playing on Tuesday afternoon
- Although two of them returned, Adhiraj remained missing
- After the boy’s family failed to trace him, they approached the police, which got a clue on the basis of footage from CCTV camera installed in the area
- It showed the three children entering the neighbourhood house, but only two coming out from there
She killed the child in a desperate bid that her lover’s marriage would be postponed.
Manpreet Kaur’s Confession
I choked the toddler by putting my hand on his nose. Within a minute and a half he was dead. I wanted to throw the body outside, however, due to lack of time I dumped him in the washing machine and covered his body with a blanket.
These incidents are not one off cases, however, they narrate the temperament of women when they fail in a relationship. On several other occasions, many women have rebounded by filing false rape cases on the men they wanted to marry, and some have gone to the extent of murdering the men or their loved ones to settle score.
ALSO READ –
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Alternately, you can also donate to us via our UPI ID: voiceformenindia@hdfcbank