- Social Media Content Writer (English) – Intern
- Produce well-researched content for our digital publication
- Intern will be responsible for writing 2 articles per day (Mon-Sat) with a minimum word limit of 600 words per article
- Area of Focus: Positive Achiever Stories and News Articles (guidance will be given for first one month)
- Utilize best industry practices and familiarity with the portal’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with content editors and web publishers
- Finish projects within deadlines
- Preference: Journalism Student studying in 2nd or 3rd year who is looking for on the job training, which can be used as work experience after graduation
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be keen to explore and learn on a daily basis
- On the job training for digital writing and social media before you graduate
- Name Credit along with every article
- Internship Certificate after completion of minimum 6 months
- Work from Home
- Will be paid stipend of Rs 3,500 per month for first 3 months, which will be increased subsequently based on performance
Men’s Day Out is a social media website covering stories about Men’s Rights, Misuse of Gender Biased Laws, Men’s Lifestyle, Health and detailed interviews under our section His Story. Currently, the website has been in operations for past one year and we are planning to expand and publish more content from coming month.
MDO is currently the only website in India which is publishing daily news articles about ‘Rights of Other Gender – Men’. Our web traffic has been constantly growing month on month. The endeavour is to cover several unreported stories that project sufferings on men and their families. We also cover cases published by regional media, which largely go unreported by English portals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please share your CV with us at [email protected]
Please join us on our Facebook Group for interactions and debates
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Alternately, you can also donate to us via our UPI ID: [email protected]
Leave a Reply