A shocking and twisted story emerges from Jharkhand where a daughter has filed charges of sexual abuse on her own father, after he saw a pornographic video of her with a young man.
- About 4-5 months ago the girl’s mobile phone went dead and she had given it to her father to get it repaired
- After the mobile got active in working condition, the father asked the daughter for a password to check it
- The mobile lock opened as soon as he entered the password, and when he clicked on her mobile gallery, he witnessed something beyond shock
- The father witnessed his own daughter shooting porn with a young man and the videos of the same were traced from her mobile phone’s gallery
- As it can be well justified, the father was furious and restricted his daughter from venturing out of the home alone
- The mother too monitored the girl’s activities henceforth
- In the middle of the night, the girl ran away from their home and reached the women’s police station
- She then accused her father of mental torture, and started requesting the police to send him to jail
- The girl also accused her mother of harassment
- When the police asked her to lodge a written complaint, she turned away
- The girl returned after a day to the police station and filed an FIR accusing her father of sexual abuse
- The police is now investigating the matter seriously
Vindhyavasini Sinha, police in-charge said that the girl was constantly changing her statements. Sinha said efforts were being made to find out the truth about this complaint.
About the Complainant
- The girl is the only child of her parents and has studied till B.Ed
- She had shared her side of the story with her college friends, after which they approached the women’s police station and lodged the complaint
- However, after the news of FIR broke to the family, they immediately reached the police station and talked to her
- The girl was not ready to live with her father, however, later she agreed to go along with her uncle to his home
- The daughter was adamant on sending her father to jail, while her relatives explained how this could tarnish the family’s image
- An attempt is being made to resolve the matter at the family level
ALSO READ –
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Alternately, you can also donate to us via our UPI ID: voiceformenindia@hdfcbank