All is not lost in love…but then even the strongest men fall in the trap. A sad news report has come from Faridabad, Haryana, where an Indian Army solider has committed suicide, alleging marital discord and adultery by wife.
- Pravin (24), originally a resident of Aharwan village, was a soldier in Indian army
- His posting was currently in the Delhi Cantt and he had returned home on leave for 15 days
- However, the annual holiday ended on a sorrowful note when he committed suicide by jumping in front of a train near Rasulpur gate in Faridabad
- Prior to ending his life, the deceased went live on social media and recorded his statement
- He accused his wife of cheating on him and categorically said,
Whatever money will be received from the army, should be donated to an orphanage
- Immediately after the video went viral, the Army Military Police reached the spot to investigate the incident
- The Government Railway Police (GRP) said that police reached the location and sent the body to the government hospital in Palwal for postmortem
- Incidentally, the deceased was carrying his I-card and Aadhar card which helped in his identification
- Palwal chowki in-charge Bhim Singh said that the family members of the man are describing this as an accident
- However, the video which is viral on social media platforms will be investigated
- It will be ascertained whether the video was actually shot by Pravin or someone else
ALSO READ –
- According to the confession made by the deceased man, he was married in Tikri Brahmin year and a half ago
- The couple had a son as well
- In the video, Pravin alleged that his wife cheated on him and did not agree with anything he suggested
- He accused his mother-in-law to have spoilt his family life, where she dictated her terms on the daughter
- His wife too only followed instructions only from her mother
- Pravin alleged that his better half would never call him, neither she would answer his calls
ALSO READ –
- How many suicides will it take for any one person from the government to wake up?
- On one side we sing praises of our Men in uniform, and on the other hand we pay no heed to the family problems and domestic harassment they go through
- This is also a strong message for many Men who feel it is worth giving up their life for anyone
- It is ok to fail in love and life, but it is NOT ok to give up
- While some moments of grief are difficult to understand, but committing suicide is definitely never a solution
- You leave behind old depressed parents and often young toddlers who will grow up being an orphan
- If things don’t go your way, it is normal
- Life cannot be planned……..but your next step in a positive manner can surely be decided by you and only you
ALSO READ –
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.