No one is spared by the painful consequences of family and domestic problems. Even the physically toughest Men undergo the most difficult mental harassment times, and sadly often they resort to ending their lives. Such is one such more case reported from Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- A constable with the Railway Protection Force (RPF) allegedly shot himself to death while on duty on a running train on Thursday
- R S Panwar, hailing from Uttar Pradesh, was a constable with the Yerraguntla post falling under South Central Railways’ Guntakal railway division
- Deployed on escort duty on the 11027 Mumbai CST – Chennai Central Express, Panwar was found in a pool of blood near the toilet when the train was passing through Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh
- Panwar and another constable G. Ravindra Reddy were said to have been carrying two 9 mm pistols and 10 rounds of ammunition each
ALSO READ –
Depression is just like diabetes; Don’t be ashamed to share what you feel
- As Ravindra Reddy alerted Yerraguntla and Kadapa units, the body was immediately brought down to the platform as the train approached Nandalur station at 10.38 p.m
- He was declared brought dead by a railway doctor who reached the spot in 10 minutes
- According to railway sources, the constable from Saharanpur was troubled with some domestic problems and had joined duty only a few days back after visiting his home town on a fortnight’s leave
- Meanwhile, railway police have registered a case and are investigating
ALSO READ –
Kerala (NCRB 2018) | Suicide Rate In Men Nearly Thrice Than Women Due To Marital Problems
In August last year, a 50-year-old RPF head constable allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service pistol on Friday morning at the Anand Vihar Railway Station in the capital. The head constable, identified as Naresh Panwar, was posted at the police station of the railway station. He was a resident of Bagpat in Uttar Pradesh and was presently living at Hakikat Nagar area in Delhi.
Police had handed over the body to his family after conducting post-mortem, they said, adding that prima facie it appeared to be a case of suicide and police would enquire his family regarding it.
ALSO READ –
Follow www.mensdayout.com on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Join our Facebook Group or follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below
Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as controversial, as many 'perceive' it Anti-Women. Due to this grey area - where we demand Equality in the true sense for all genders - most brands distance themselves from advertising on a portal like ours.
We, therefore, look forward to your support as donors who understand our work and are willing to partner in this endeavour to spread this cause. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media.
To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. For information regarding donation via Bank Transfer, click here.
Alternately, you can also donate to us via our UPI ID: [email protected]
Leave a Reply